Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer Vacation




Today feels like the official first day of summer vacation even though it's really the fourth or fifth. Husband and I went to Boston right after I finished with the school year for our anniversary/vacation. I love being on vacation, but there's something about being home while not working. I slept until 10 a.m. this morning because we got in so late last night from quite the ordeal at the airport. I'm still exhausted, but thankful to be home safely on the ground.
Before I left for Boston I cleaned out my classroom a bit and took some pictures. I want to redo the seating chart and the decorations for next fall, so any input will be helpful!

This summer I want to sew some organizers for my papers, find a new way to display student work, maybe make some curtains for the windows and do something with the cabinets/counter that will make it look nicer! Suggestions?! Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment