Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Have fabric. Must Travel.


I bought this fabric today for my tv cart and table I put in my classroom. The television cart is multi-faceted (like Cover Girl lip gloss) it not only houses a lot of technology, but it can also be used as a dumping ground when properly covered. I also will use this to cover the science table I stole out of another teacher's classroom (she is not coming back) that is completely full of grafitti. I liked this fabric because there were (a) no people featured on the fabric, (b) it features no real specific mode of transportation and (c) it has Paul Bunyon with Babe. I have to represent my state! I will show you before and after, I promise! More work tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love how the coffee place is bigger than Paul *and* the dinosaur.

    ReplyDelete